Cafe All Rounder
Coffee Cabin Team Member
We’re on the search for a friendly, reliable, and passionate individual to join our coffee cabin team.
About the role:
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about people and coffee, and capable of working alone whilst engaging with customers.
Great hours, with a typical shift being 9.45am-4.45pm.
If you’re someone with a can-do attitude, barista trained and enjoy working independently we’d love to hear from you!
In the Coffee Cabin you’ll be responsible for:
· Greeting and serving guests coffee and light bites.
· Making high quality coffees & other hot drinks.
· Ensuring the cabin is always clean and tidy.
· Maintaining food hygiene and health and safety standards, recording food temperatures etc.
· Providing excellent service to all customers and staff members.
· Dealing with customer queries
· Stock check and ordering
The ideal Candidate will have:
· Barista training and skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Capability to multitask & work under pressure.
· The ability to communicate effectively.
· Be self-motivated and able to work under your own initiative.
· The right to work and live in the UK.
Starting pay + an equal share of the generous TRONC scheme, currently approx £3.00 ph and increasing. (hourly rate + Tronc = £10.50 - £13.50)
Our location is slightly rural, so transport to and from work is necessary and we are not able to provide accommodation with this position.
If you're interested in joining our team, please email you C.V to Eliza our Food & Beverage Manager.
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Salary: £10.50-£13.50 per hour
Discounted or free food
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Farnham, GU10 1PJ: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)